Vans X Justin Henry Chino Pant
This variant is currently sold out
This season, Vans Skateboarding teamed up with Justin Henry to deliver a unique head-to-toe collection . . . all designed by Justin himself to make sure he can push the limits of style and progression.
Built with a tough exterior and a satin nylon interior, the Vans x Justin Henry Authentic Chino Relaxed Tapered Pant features classic chino front hand pockets with a new coin pocket placement on the right, rear welt pockets, an inseam crotch gusset for added mobility and comfort, and embroidered Drop V bartacks for reinforcement with a heritage twist. Plus, new details bring plenty of Off The Wall style to this skate essential, including the new “V” belt loop detail on the back waistband, the new checkerboard twill taping on the internal fly facing, and the new flag label sewn internally to the hem seam for added branding when legs are cuffed.
Model is 6 feet tall and wearing a size 32.
- Justin Henry signature collection
- Fit Type: Relaxed Tapered - Roomy through the hip and thigh, with a tapered leg and a regular rise.
- Durable cotton/poly blend made with 64% polyester, 34% cotton, and 2% elastane
- Embroidered Drop V bartacks reinforce critical stress areas
- Curved slant pockets maximize access and keep contents secure
- Inseam crotch gusset for added mobility and comfort
- Leg opening: 16.5 inches