The first Nike SB shoes designed specifically for women's feet, the Bruin High is built for exceptional comfort and board control. While it maintains the classic design lines from the '70s b-ball shoe, this fresh take on the timeless look gets you set to skate. Orange details on the insole and tongue label nod to the color of Nike's original shoebox, which made its debut in 1971.
- Design is tailored to low-profile feet for an optimal fit.
- Premium leather upper is durable and has a broken-in feel.
- Snappy and responsive, Zoom Air cushioning helps provide a quick-off-the-ground sensation.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the sole to the upper for a flexible, broken-in feel.
- Mid-cut collar provides stability around your ankle.
- Herringbone traction pattern on the outsole offers consistent grip.
- Shown: White/White/Sweet Beet/Sweet Beet
- Style: DR0127-161
THIS SHOE IS AVAILABLE IN STORE ONLY - CALL OR VISIT THE STORE FOR DETAILS